Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Moby - Play & Play: The B Sides


Wow, I can't believe it's been almost two years since I posted last. How time flies! I had some downtime today (that doesn't happen very often as you can tell) and decided to update my blog with the album that I'm currently listening to. I've read multiple reviews on Moby's - Play album and so many people try to overthink this album by submitting their views in such an overly complex way. I think the reviewer is more trying to impress the reader with their vocabulary more than anything else. Look, it's not complicated. Moby's Play album is great! If you want to listen to some great music with electronic instruments and back beats with simplified bass lines, rocking bass drum beats and piano, like the opening song called Honey, this is the album for you. If not, then move on. Moby does a great job of incorporating beautiful sounds with basic instrumentation in the background. I love listening to it when I just trying to relax and take in the day and whatever comes. Enjoy! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apture

WebRing

Powered by WebRing.